Hey everyone,
It's been a while, hasn't it? Moving to a new house, renovating it, and taking care of four kids has really thrown me from a loop. I've been so busy I haven't been able to blog. I've gotten my priorities back on track now so hopefully I'll be able to update the blog more often.
Anyway, we are having a great summer. We're busy just having fun, but haven't done anything too noteworthy. Jacob and Becky came to visit, which was fun. We love visitors. Anyway, leave a comment and tell us all what you've been up to. That way we'll all get updated.
The pictures of the house have looked so nice, you have done such a great job!!! I have basically been doing odd jobs, trying to save up money for college. I worked at Latter Day Harvest during pageant, and I loved it!! I made some great new friends, and met loads of interesting new people who came to see pageant. Other than that it has been a pretty laid back summer. It was great going to see Jake and Becky and seeing ivy! I hope everyone has had a good summer!!! Love you all, I'm glad everything has calmed down a bit Erin! Thanks for keeping us all in touch through this blog :)
ReplyDeleteWe're having a baby and I am having a really difficult time keeping myself from being intensely grumpy all the time. Poor Edith. She's been having practice potty training days, which we won't do earnestly until she has a big girl bed. Ash went on deacon/beehive camp. It feels like it's been a significant summer, but I don't think we've done anything. It's probably just because we're pregnant.
ReplyDelete