Sunday, July 24, 2011

family spotlight: Eleanor part 2 (by Becky)

Ella loves to wake up early like her Grandma Jones and loves to go to church like her Grandpa Jones.

Ella loves Christmas. Here she is in her secret gifting outfit.


Ella invented her own holiday, Meanytines Day (The opposite of Valentine’s Day). Here is the card she helped make for her dad.

Ella wants a pet butterfly.


Ella is thoughtful. Here she is washing the dishes without being asked.


Ella takes swimming lessons.

Ella is a caring big sister.

Ella is a great friend.

I asked Ella what she thought her best talent is and she said that it is sleeping on the edge of her bed without falling out. I think she has a point.

When Ella was born I couldn’t believe that God trusted us with such an amazing girl.

We have been blessed every day since to have her in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment