So... if you want to email Isaac, here's how to do it. Mom's sent multiple emails about this, which I was too lazy to go through because they seemed too complicated. I thought you all might be having the same problem as I did.
Here's the email address: flw_branch@hotmail.com
Put Isaac's name in the subject line with the last name first (Jones, Isaac)
the email has to be received by 12 noon CST on Saturday.
I'm sure he would love to hear from you, so if you've got a minute, drop him a line.
(here are the official rules, which I just copied and pasted for your reading pleasure)
Please send responses to emails to this e-mail address. PUT YOUR SOLDIER'S FULL NAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!! (NO NICKNAMES PLEASE) When you respond please keep messages to ONE PAGE. Do not send any attachments such as pictures, newspaper articles, etc., we do not have the ability to print large emails. Keep all emails G rated, if there is any profanity your emails will not be delivered. ALL EMAILS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12 NOON CENTRAL STANDARD TIME ON SATURDAY!!! These e-mails are typed by the staff at the Branch and responses are delivered to the soldier on Sunday mornings before services.
No comments:
Post a Comment