



Emily:
She sure seems busy these days. She still babysits for a family in the Fairport ward, because she finds them so cute… I can’t blame her. Here they are, at our house, bringing her handmade birthday cards, and treats. They were all too happy to bring over and surprise her with them.
She really likes to bake… a little more than she likes to eat what she’s made. Needless to say we have a ton of treats left over when she gets through with us. If you want to see some of that you should check out her blog. http://emjones12.blogspot.com/
She is also busy with school, and she’s really dedicated to her school work. I sure couldn’t ever focus like she does. She is one smart cookie.
Emily is also really easy to mess with… that age old trick that Hyrum used to play on her with the microwave still manages to get an annoyed response… now it’s an exasperated, “Carly!”
Lately she and I have been taking a family history class with the branch, and she’s been on a roll, going through what we’ve got and learning how to prepare names to take to the temple. Here is a picture of her freaking out about some names in early English history (around the time of the battle of Hastings in 1066) that were rather exciting.
Here is what Ma had to say: Emily is always looking out for me. My knees are not as strong as I wish they were, Emily cooks for me when she sees that I am tired or not feeling well, she also does laundry and errands. On Sunday mornings when I need a ride to my Ward she gets up early and takes me so then she and Carly can get to their Branch. Emily has a very kind and loving heart.
What cute pictures! Emmy we love you!
ReplyDelete